Partnerships & Giving
Monthly commitments from churches and individuals will allow the Stottmann’s to move to Utah and begin the work of establishing HopeValley Church. Our suggested monthly donation is $100, but we know that God will use your gifts of any amount to advance the Gospel. You can easily set-up a recurring, monthly gift online here.
One-time or non-monthly gifts will also be a tremendous help, especially with the initial expenses of purchasing equipment and other start-up costs.
- Follow the link below.
- Select either “Credit/Debit” or “Bank Account” from the bottom of the form. The bank account option has much smaller fees.
- From the “Give to” dropdown, select “HopeValley” church. This is important to insure that the money is designated to the church plant.
- You are able to setup automated monthly giving if so desired.
We value transparency in our finances, if you would like to see our detailed budget, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All financial gifts to HopeValley Church run through our sending church, First Baptist Clinton. This provides the highest level of financial accountability.
Give By Mail
- Make all checks out to First Baptist Clinton.
- In the memo line, please note “HopeValley Church.”
- Mail to:
First Baptist Clinton
attn: HopeValley Church
900 Frisco Ave.
Clinton, OK 73601